This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the carusoco.com website.
Types of information we collect as you use our services
We collect information to provide better services to all our users; for example, which language you speak, or how to present information and visuals that match your viewing device. The information we collect, and how that information is used, depends on how you use our services and what, if any, personally identifiable information we ask you to provide us in order to identify and contact you.
Log DataThe information we collect includes unique identifiers, browser type and settings, device type and settings, operating system, mobile network information including carrier name and phone number, and application version number. We also collect information about the interaction of your apps, browsers, and devices with our services, such as pages of our Service that you visit, the time spent on those pages, IP address, crash reports, system activity, and the date, time, and referrer URL of your requests.
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Our Service may contain media from or links to other sites. We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We use encryption to keep your data private while in transit
- We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems
- We restrict access to personal information to Caruso & Co. employees, contractors, and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
We do not share your personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Caruso & Co. unless we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Caruso & Co., our users, or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners — like publishers, advertisers, developers, or rights holders. For example, we share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.